How to make lists in the app.
1. Tap the “More Lists” button on the main menu screen.
2. Tap the “+” icon in the blue bar at the top of the popup.
3. Tap “Create New List”. The other options allow you to import a list from a QR code.
4. Type a name for your list and click 'Add'.
5. Tap the “+” icon in the blue bar at the top of the popup.
6. You can add words individually by choosing “Add Word” or select multiple words from the full stage lists.
7. The list is now ready. If you wish to export the list as a QR code you can tap the QR Code icon in the blue bar at the top of the popup.
How to make lists available to pupils.
In addition to pupils' own lists, they can view any lists that have been set as favourite. Teachers can favourite any lists they choose or create for pupils e.g. topic vocabulary or HFW practice. 1. Go to the Main Account Home Page, click the yellow ...
Do I need to buy the app to play the games at home?
No. Our subscription to Maths and Spelling Shed include unlimited access to our online game at no additional cost, which functions on all current desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile devices. Many schools and parents do choose to buy the app also but ...
How to make payment
The payment page will appear once you have gone through the process of taking out a subscription. For a personal subscription (teacher or parent) You must pay by card after taking out the subscription. For a school account If you are creating a ...
Pupils cannot see MathShed, QuizShed or other spelling lists
If a pupil cannot see all of the games or lists available to them, this is most likely due to them having an assignment set with the 'limit lists' option selected. When this option is selected, it stops access to all other games until the assignment ...
How to share your spelling lists with other teachers
This is also known as setting it as a 'favourite list' 1. Go into ‘Word Lists’, then select ‘Your Lists’ in the tab at the top. 2. Find the list you want to share and click the blue ‘Details’ button. 3. At the top there is a button called ‘Set ...