How to make lists available to pupils.
In addition to pupils' own lists, they can view any lists that have been set as favourite. Teachers can favourite any lists they choose or create for pupils e.g. topic vocabulary or HFW practice.
1. Go to the Main Account Home Page, click the yellow 'Word Lists' button.
2. Choose a list from our scheme, your lists or favourite lists.
3. Click the “Details” button next to the list.
4. This will then bring up the options to Set Favourite, Create Assignment or Create a Hive Game.
5. Click 'Set Favourite', then choose who to set the list as a favourite for.
6. To Create an Assignment or Hive game please see separate help articles.
How to make lists in the app.
1. Tap the “More Lists” button on the main menu screen. 2. Tap the “+” icon in the blue bar at the top of the popup. 3. Tap “Create New List”. The other options allow you to import a list from a QR code. 4. Type a name for your list and click 'Add'. ...
Make sure special groups are not displayed to pupils
You may have groups in the EdShed system that you do not want pupils to see. In some situations, this can lead to a data breach situation where e.g. pupils see others who are grouped as SEN or pupil premium etc. This guide explains how to deal with ...
Pupils can only see Quiz Shed
If pupils are logging on and only see QuizShed, It may be because they haven't been allocated a subscription licence. To allocate licences, you will need to be an account admin. 1. From the 'Account Home' page select 'All Pupils'. 2. At the top of ...
How to make payment
The payment page will appear once you have gone through the process of taking out a subscription. For a personal subscription (teacher or parent) You must pay by card after taking out the subscription. For a school account If you are creating a ...
How to share your spelling lists with other teachers
This is also known as setting it as a 'favourite list' 1. Go into ‘Word Lists’, then select ‘Your Lists’ in the tab at the top. 2. Find the list you want to share and click the blue ‘Details’ button. 3. At the top there is a button called ‘Set ...