I have two records for a user. How do I merge them?
This often happens if you have existing users then connect a system like Wonde or Clever. This has to be done user-by-user but is a simple process.
- Ensure you are signed on to the main Account Home page as an admin
- To merge pupils, navigate to the 'All Pupils' page and to merge teachers, navigate to the 'Teachers' page.
- Use the search and filter tools to find and select the duplicated accounts.
- Click the yellow "Merge" button.
- You will see a dialog open which will show the direction of the merge.
- Ensure the arrow is pointing to the master user account. This is the one whose username and password will be kept after merge.
- Click "Confirm"
I signed up by mistake - how do I delete my school or user account?
Providing you do not have a school with a subscription you can delete your user account and/or school. During the sign-up process look for the "Delete School" and "Delete Account" links at the bottom of the page. If you have a free trial for a school ...
How do I move pupils to new classes for the next academic year?
Every year pupils will need to move up to their next class, you will need to be logged in as an admin to do this. The first task will be to delete your outgoing pupils, click 'All Pupils' in the main menu and follow instructions below: The easiest ...
Admin permission is given to the first user/creator of the account. An admin can give admin permissions to any other teacher by going into ‘Teachers’ from the menu on the EdShed homepage and clicking on the button under the admin permission column so ...
How to add teachers to your school account
There are 2 ways teachers can be added to a school account - you will need to be an admin to be able to add teachers To manually add teachers 1. Go to the 'Teachers' page and click 'Add Teacher'. 2. Add their email address and fill in the details and ...
Please follow the link below to a video of one of our online training sessions. This covers everything you need to know about your account. There are links to different sections of the video in the description. https://youtu.be/X8EDlGPU0bU You can ...