Assignments can be created for Spelling Shed, MathShed and QuizShed as long as you have the relevant subscription.
To create a single assignment (one assignment)
Please see the video below for a detailed explanation.
1. Go to the 'Assignments' page from the menu on the EdShed homepage. From here, click on the button on the right hand side of the page which says '+ Create'.
2. This will show a dropdown with two options, to create one assignment you need to choose 'Single assignment'.
3. This will bring up the create assignment window where you can choose the title, edit the dates you want the assignment to be available for, then choose the type of assignment eg. Spelling games, SPaG quiz, MathShed lesson.
4. Then you will need to choose the exact task you want to set, you can select 'limit lists' so the pupils are restricted to only being able to see the assignment until they have played the required amount of games.
5. Click save and it will take you to the next screen where you can select which pupils you want to set the assignment for. You can choose your class using the 'group' dropdown. Click the tick-boxes of each pupil you would like to receive the assignment. 'Track group' means if selected, a pupil will be take out of the assignment if they are taken out of the group or added into the assignment if they are added to the group.
6. Click the teachers tab, if you would like any partner teachers to be able to view this assignment, click 'add' next to their name.
7. When the pupils log on, they will see the assignments tab at the top of the screen and a number indicating how many assignments they have to complete.