How to set a Phonics Shed assignment
Go to the 'assignments' section of the website.
1. Click ' Create' and select 'Single assignment'.
2. Select the type of assignment you want to set - either Phonics Shed Game or Phonics Shed Book
3. Choose whether you would like to 'limit options' which will mean that the pupils only see your assignment and not the rest of the game screen.
4. Then add the pupils you would like to give the assignment to, click 'next' and add any teacher you would like to be able to view the assignment.
See the video below for a tutorial:
How to set an assignment
Assignments can be created for Spelling Shed, MathShed and QuizShed as long as you have the relevant subscription. To create a single assignment (one assignment) Please see the video below for a detailed explanation. ...
How to create an assignment set
1. Go into your assignments screen and click on "+ Create" and "Assignment Set" from the options. 2. Choose your group, stage and start date & time. 2. Drag/drop to rearrange weeks or click + to add holiday weeks, your own lists etc. 3. Click "Save" ...
Phonics Shed information
Phonics Shed is a multi-sensory teaching program, which is narrative driven. It introduces each new GPC through a story and character, with actions, songs, letter formation and flash cards to consolidate learning and appeal to different types of ...
How to set a quiz from Quiz Shed as an assignment
Go to the 'assignments' section of the website. 1. Click ' Create' and select 'Single assignment'. 2. Select QuizShed Quiz and select/ search the quiz you wish to assign either by a key word or quiz code. 3. Then add the pupils you would like to give ...
How to see individual pupil data in Phonics Shed
Go to the 'Groups' section in Phonics Shed. 1. Click 'details' next to your group. 2. Then click on the pupil's avatar. 3. Select Phonics Shed data and here you can see their assessment information, as well as their gameplay history. See the video ...