How to add a Trust or combined school group
- Create an account at https://www.edshed.com/en-gb/register
- After you have created a user account and verified your email address, click on the 'get Started' and add the organisation details and select account type as 'Group'. You can ignore the joining code box at the top of the page.
- Complete the mailing and billing Information. This needs to be the details of whoever will be in charge of the payments for the organisation.
- You will then be taken to the subscription page where you can select the subscription which you require. If you are subscribing to Spelling Shed or MathShed, you will need to add the total number of pupils across all schools that will be using the subscription and if you a subscribing to Literacy Shed Plus, you need to add the total number of classes. You can use the slider to choose the number of Pupils/Classes but if this number exceeds 1000, click the tick box on the right hand side that says 'type' and the slider will change to a text box where you can type the number you require.
- You will then be taken to the payment page, you can choose you pay by card, or pay by invoice.
- Once you have done this you can then add your schools by clicking on 'Schools' from the menu on the left hand side. Click the '+ Add School' button and entering the school details and clicking submit.
- After you add each school, click on the 'Add Subscription' button on the right of the school details and then add the number of pupil licences you require for that school in the pop up box. This can be edited at any time if the number of pupils at the school changes.
- To add the admin teacher accounts to each subscription, Click on 'teachers/Admins' from the menu on the left hand side and then click on '+ Add Teacher' on the right of the page and enter their details. You can choose whether they are school admin, teacher or district admin here too. We recommend only adding one teacher account for each school and making them a school admin as other teachers can add themselves to school subscription using the school joining code which can be found in the teachers section of the school account.
- When the School admin account has been set up, school admins will be able to log on and add the pupil accounts, groups and send invites to other teachers.
How to add a teacher to a group
To add a teacher to a group you must be an account admin. 1. From the main home screen, select ‘Groups’ from the menu on the left hand side. 2. Choose the group you want and click on the blue ‘Details’ button. 3. There is a ‘Add Teachers’ button on ...
How to add a group
Groups can be used for whole classes or for smaller pupil groupings. Pupils can be in as many groups as you want. 1. Click on the 'groups' section in the side menu of the Account Homepage. 2. Click the “+ Add Group” button in the top right. 3. Enter ...
How to remove a pupil from a group or add a pupil to a group
To remove a pupil from a group or add a pupil into a group, you must have admin status. 1. Go to 'Groups' in the main menu and click details next to the group you would like to edit. 2. To remove a pupil, click the 'Actions' tab, then the bin button ...
How to add teachers to your school account
There are 2 ways teachers can be added to a school account - you will need to be an admin to be able to add teachers To manually add teachers 1. Go to the 'Teachers' page and click 'Add Teacher'. 2. Add their email address and fill in the details and ...
How to add pupils to your account
There are three ways to add pupils to your account. You will need to be an admin user to add pupils. Adding pupils manually - for adding a small amount of pupils 1. Go to 'All Pupils' in the menu. 2. Click 'Add Pupils' and 'more' button. 3. Populate ...